Sunday, March 21, 2010

Centre Stage Theatre

One of the things I love about photography is discovering something new. At the February Collectively Eclectic Shades of Black event I discovered Centre Stage Theatre, a new (new to me) local theatre group. At Shades of Black they did a reading of an up and coming never performed piece that included John Ware and grifters. I must admit I was caught up in the photography and missed the flow of the story, but it looked cool.

Their line-up includes renditions of books, as well as Western-Canadian pieces. For instance, next weekend, March 27th, they are performing Charlotte's Web.

For more information visit the Centre Stage Theatre web site: www.centrestagetheatreco.com

Have a look at some of the Centre Stage Theatre photos I took at Shades of Black.