Wednesday, July 6, 2011

SAIT FastTrack Photography Certificate Program

IMG_1956sm by Wanderfull1
IMG_1956sm, a photo by Wanderfull1 on Flickr.

Well, I've finished the first of eight classes of the SAIT Photography Certificate Program. Today I did the final for Basic Photography 200 taught by George Webber, got 90% on the final, and some nice comments about my photos -- including some class "awwws" for Kitlin's portrait.

Tomorrow, I start Photoshop for Photographers with Anthony Neilson. Mr. Webber warned us that he is a fast pace instructor. I hope I can keep up. Last time I took a PhotoShop course it was at Mount Royal and the computer and my camera wouldn't talk to each other. I was a tad behind throughout most of the class. Here's hoping that the same thing doesn't happen tomorrow.

Link:

* SAIT assignments posted on Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment