Sunday, July 14, 2013

Scout and his pal

Scout and his pal by Wanderfull1

Scout and his pal, a photo by Wanderfull1 on Flickr.
On my way downtown to do some street shots I paused to take photos of bees buzzing around some giant purple thistles near Centre Street Bridge. 

Behind me I hear this guy yell, "Take my picture!" 

He said he was out and about looking for something non-flood related.  Something happy.  I told him that was why I was taking photos of bees in weeds.  He offered to pay for a portrait of him and his dog, Scout.  I gave him my card so that he could email me, but told him the portrait was free.  

Normally, I don't like to do poser-type portraits, but his smiley, happiness made my day. He told me his name, but I only remember Scout's (the Bouvier); who understood commands en francais.

More photos from today.



No comments:

Post a Comment