Sunday, September 22, 2013

Olympic Plaza seagull

Olympic Plaza seagull by Wanderfull1

Olympic Plaza seagull, a photo by Wanderfull1 on Flickr.
Yesterday a bunch of us in the Calgary Public Library Photography Club program wandered around downtown shooting whatever struck our interests. Some of us regulars helped newbies with all kinds of camera questions and gave pointers on how to use aperture, shutter speed, and ISO to get what you want in a photo. From what I saw that was shared, there are going to be some awesome photos presented at the next CPL photo program meeting in October.

This morning I found a link on my Facebook page to a 123 Clicks article about Free Street Photography e-Books that I wish I had seen before yesterday's outing. So far I've only scanned through a couple, but I really like the 31 Days to Overcome Your Fear of Shooting Street Photography.

Links:


No comments:

Post a Comment