Tuesday, January 21, 2014

CrowdMedia Invite

This morning I opened the following Flickr email. BTW, I said "YES."

Hi Wanderfull,

You take amazing photos and I'd love to add some of your Flickr photos to CrowdMedia's collection, with attribution to you of course.

CrowdMedia is a new place where photographers like you reveal how they see our world and get their photos discovered by photo lovers and publishers.

If you agree, all you have to do is answer Yes.

I will send you your photos’ link in crowdmedia.co when it is done.

Thanks,

Martin
--
Martin Roldan
Crowdmedia.co
martin@crowdmedia.co
+1.514.743.6801


Links:



3 comments:

  1. So how has this worked out for you? I just got the same message in my Flickr.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing happened until I submitted some photos of the water main break on Memorial Drive. Then they became editor's picks. No purchase nibbles, though.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete