Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Freebee video editing

Event Photography


The Calgary Public Library has asked me to do a presentation on event photography in October (Saturday, 10:00 am, October 18 to be exact). I thought it would be cool to start the presentation with a quick video, just to get everyone's attention.

So, I put together a mini video using a freebee vid website called Animoto. It was super easy to do and came with a huge selection of copyright free music to use. The hardest part was picking the photos because the freebee account only allows 30 seconds worth of video time.

I could even post it to Twitter and YouTube, but the photo quality seems a bit soft:




This was my first try, but it was so easy I'm thinking of making more theme videos, like photos of  "Musicians" or "Activists."  Or... oh! Raging Grannies!!


No comments:

Post a Comment